The Care Center is in need of volunteers to deliver the boxes of food to the elementary schools for the BACKPACK 4 KIDS program. We help the Regional Food Bank with this delivery. Care Center volunteers deliver either the first or second Monday of the month, or both, if they life. It takes approximately an hour of time. Please contact Kathy McCullough at 405-317-0738 or email@example.com
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. You don'e have to go through the grieving process alone. GriefShare support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. Griefshare meets on Monday at 6:30 OM in W202. Contact Joyce Erwin at 405-826-6749 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This program can help you get real- to have real joy and victory over depression, anger, sexual or chemical addiction, hurtful habits, and relationship problems. We will be looking at what makes life change possible and how to take the steps to make it happen. Come to the East Conference Center, Thursday night at 6:30 PM. Call Joel for more information at 405-202-8741.
Beginning Wednesday, September 17
unless otherwise noted
- Pastor's Bible Study at 6:00 in the East Conference Center (ongoing)
- SALT (Ladies Ministry) Bible Studies - A Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster - Spetember 10 at 6:00 PM in E109
- LIGHT (Mens Ministry) Bible Studies - "33 The Series - Volume 1: A Man and His Design." This is a 6 week study at 6:00 PM in E210. Contact Marq Marques at 405-613-7821 for more information.
- Divorce Care - Don't go through separation or divorce alone - 6:15 PM in E101
- Experiencing God - Come experience God doing through you what only He can do! - 6:00 PM in E101.
- Financial Peace University - Learn God's way of handling money with Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University - 6:00 PM in E104
- ESL - English as a Second Language. We'll help you improve your English skills and you will have lots of fun! Starts September 10 at 6:00 PM in E226