Sunday, September 21 at 12:15PM
Been visiting and want to know more about our church family? Are you a new member? We want you and your family to join us as out special gusts for lunch today ta 12:15 PM in the Fellowship Center. Following lunch is LifeStep 1, a class led by Pastor Kevin. An informal, question-and-answer format helps you to seek God's will for His direction if you are a guest. For new members, you can "plug in" to our church and learn all the opportunities available to you. Babies through 4 years have childcare and lunch in Rm. W109/ Five years and up are in Rm. W118/119 (across from the Fellowship Center). We hope you can join us!
Check out the Salt & Light Ministry this Wednesday
You are invited to check out the Salt & Light Ministry at our monthly Prayer and Action meeting this Wednesday at 7:00 PM in Room E107. We meet to pray specifically for our state, nation and world on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. After Prayer, we take time to discuss issues, listen to guest speakers, write post cards and fellowship. If you have questions, contact Jim Lenarson at 919-0876 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re taking it into the community!
This year we are taking Fall Festival into our community - "Home for the City" at your home IN the city! For those LifeGroups and ministries who prepared "booth" games in the past, we suggest you play those games in your front yard. We will provide six "bouncy houses" to families who want to use them. First come - first served. Information cards will be made available. You can distribute these cards to let people know of the great family activities and other opportunities coming up at FBC Moore. Get to know those in your neighborhood a little better and spread the love of God! More information in the next few weeks.
“Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?”
Lesson #3 this week — Join us for "The Truth Project" this Sunday at 6:00 p.m. in the Atrium. Truth Project is a 13-week study for an in-depth Christian worldview experience. Study guides are available for $10 in the Media Room this Sunday morning and Sunday evening (beginning at 5:30). Tea, water and coffee will be available at the East end of the Atrium before the study begins.
Beginning Wednesday, September 17
unless otherwise noted
- Pastor's Bible Study at 6:00 in the East Conference Center (ongoing)
- SALT (Ladies Ministry) Bible Studies - A Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster - Spetember 10 at 6:00 PM in E109
- LIGHT (Mens Ministry) Bible Studies - "33 The Series - Volume 1: A Man and His Design." This is a 6 week study at 6:00 PM in E210. Contact Marq Marques at 405-613-7821 for more information.
- Divorce Care - Don't go through separation or divorce alone - 6:15 PM in E101
- Experiencing God - Come experience God doing through you what only He can do! - 6:00 PM in E101.
- Financial Peace University - Learn God's way of handling money with Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University - 6:00 PM in E104
- ESL - English as a Second Language. We'll help you improve your English skills and you will have lots of fun! Starts September 10 at 6:00 PM in E226