Find out what events you can register for!
Plan now to attend the annual "Bible, Beans & Rice Dinner that benefits this yearly mission trip
It will be in the Atrium after the evening service on April 27.
- Monthly Singles Luncheon on Sunday April 13 - In the Fellowship Center at Noon.
- Meadowlake Estates Ministry - Thursday April 17. Meet there at 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Live for Him on April 18 at 6:30 in the Atirum - Special musical guest Jami Smith and guest speaker, David Edwards.
- Refresh and Refuel for singles in their 20s and 30s- Friday April 18, at 7:00 pm in the Community Room.
- Wednesday's "Single Focus" - Join us this Wednesday as we continue to study "Follow Me" by David Platt at 6:00 PM in the Singles Center (2nd floor, East Building)
May 24-31 Are you Interested?
Slots are still available to participate in this annual mission trip to Nicaragua. Please contact Larry Quinton at 615-5944 or Jeff Hill at 918-695-9738.
Ladies, new Bible studies are beginning! On Tuesday mornings at 9:45 in the Fellowship Center, we are offering Gideon by Pricilla Shirer, Sacred Secrets by Beth Moore, Chase by Jenny Allen, Precepts by Kay Arthur, and Potpourri (a general study led by Betty Rogers). Monday nights at 6:30 in Room W202, Gideon. Wednesday nights at 6:00 in Room E109, Chase by Jenny Allen. Childcare is available for Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings.