Find out what events you can register for!
Beginning Wednesday, September 17
unless otherwise noted
- Pastor's Bible Study at 6:00 in the East Conference Center (ongoing)
- SALT (Ladies Ministry) Bible Studies - A Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster - Spetember 10 at 6:00 PM in E109
- LIGHT (Mens Ministry) Bible Studies - "33 The Series - Volume 1: A Man and His Design." This is a 6 week study at 6:00 PM in E210. Contact Marq Marques at 405-613-7821 for more information.
- Divorce Care - Don't go through separation or divorce alone - 6:15 PM in E101
- Experiencing God - Come experience God doing through you what only He can do! - 6:00 PM in E101.
- Financial Peace University - Learn God's way of handling money with Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University - 6:00 PM in E104
- ESL - English as a Second Language. We'll help you improve your English skills and you will have lots of fun! Starts September 10 at 6:00 PM in E226
Rehearsal of Music for “Celebrate the Light 2014″ Begins this Wednesday, September 10.
Share your musical talent with the FBC family and the community! Join the choir or orchestra in preparation of a special Christmas program. Contact the Music Office, 793-2630, or email@example.com if you have questions.
Thursdays, 6:30 PM W202/204
Griefshare is friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. You don;t have to go through the grieving process alone. Contact Joyce Erwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-826-6749 for more information.
ESL (english as a Second Language) Begins Wednesday, September 10
ESL begins a new, exciting semester on September 10. It takes place from 6:00-8:00 PM. It's a great experience to help our community in improving English skills, as well as a great time of fun and fellowship. If you know anyone who can benefit from our classes, have them join us or contact eslfbcmoore.org